Palace Hotel Tokyo Toasts Five Years with New Sensory Package.
TOKYO (April 26, 2017) – With spring warming to summer and Palace Hotel Tokyo on the verge of its fifth anniversary, one of Japan’s most acclaimed hotels is introducing a new bespoke guest experience with designs upon the five senses.
The new package features an inspired suite of offerings at the hotel itself as well as five unique cultural experiences around Tokyo themed on travelers’ pursuit of impressive sights, meaningful touch, fantastic food, and resonant scents and sounds for the ultimate Japanese escape.
The Celebrating Tokyo package touches on each of the five senses as follows:
- Sight. At the hotel – accommodation for five nights in a Deluxe Room with balcony or guests’ choice of suites, replete with views of the picturesque Imperial Palace gardens. Around Tokyo – choice of two tickets to the Edo-Tokyo Museum of history or the recently opened Sumida Hokusai Museum exhibiting the works of world-renowned ukiyo-e artist Katsushika Hokusai.
- Touch. At the hotel – his & hers Vitalizing Signature treatments, a therapeutic blend of deep tissue massage and traditional Japanese seitai acupressure for 90 minutes of pure bliss at evian SPA TOKYO. Around Tokyo – a 90-minute sushi-making class at Tokyo Sushi Academy, located at the world-famous Tsukiji Fish Market.
- Scent. At the hotel – a gift of an aroma reed diffuser presentation of the hotel’s Pure Tranquility signature scent, a melding of 11 essential oils including blue cypress, anise, lavender, lemon, lime and eucalyptus. Around Tokyo – a half-day, privately guided city tour tailored entirely to your interests, whether it be sightseeing, shopping or an introduction to Japanese art & architecture.
- Taste. At the hotel – a prix-fixe dinner for two at one of the hotel’s Japanese outposts, with a choice of kaiseki at Wadakura, teppanyaki at GO or tempura at Tatsumi. Around Tokyo – a curated, half-day foodie excursion privately hosted by Tokyo Tomo for an introduction to Tokyo’s lively and popular casual food culture.
- Sound. At the hotel – a tasting of homemade chocolate by the hotel’s very own chocolatier paired with two glasses of champagne and live Jazz one evening at The Palace Lounge. Around Tokyo – a private, 60-minute introductory lesson on traditional Japanese taiko drumming at Taiko-Center Tokyo.
In addition, the five-night package comes with Club Lounge access, which includes:
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Daily evening cocktails & canapés
- In-lounge check-in & check-out
- Dedicated concierge service
Celebrating Tokyo will be available for stays between June 1 – December 18, 2017.* Rates start at JPY 785,000 (based on double occupancy) and are inclusive of daily breakfast for two at guests’ choice of the Club Lounge, Grand Kitchen or via In-Room Dining.
Celebrating Tokyo is the last in a series of five seasonal offerings rolled out over the past year to celebrate Palace Hotel Tokyo’s five-year anniversary on May 17, 2017 and to highlight the property’s five brand values – symbolically reflected as gems in the hotel’s crown logo.
*Bookings must be requested a minimum two weeks in advance. Subject to availability.
To book Celebrating Tokyo, click here.