Palace Hotel Tokyo is conveniently located in the center of the city. Its location in the Marunouchi district puts guests mere steps away from Tokyo Station - the city's major high speed and light rail hub - as well as Otemachi Station, a major subway interchange through which five metro lines run.
Convenient public transport to and from the city's two major airports via express train and airport limousine bus is also available.
For information on private transportation options, click here.
Click here to download map.
HANEDA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
• Distance from hotel: 15 kilometers (9.3 miles)
• By taxi - approximately 30 minutes
• By door-to-door Airport Limousine Bus - approximately 70 to 85 minutes
• By train - approximately 30 minutes (Tokyo Monorail to JR Hamamatsucho Station, then transfer to JR Yamanote or Keihin-Tohoku line to Tokyo Station)
NARITA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
• Distance from hotel: 60 kilometers (37 miles)
• By taxi - approximately 60 to 90 minutes
• By door-to-door Airport Limousine Bus - approximately 80 - 120 minutes
• Narita Express Train to Tokyo Station - approximately 60 minutes
Access to high-speed rail & subway systems
• The hotel is located an approximate 8-minute walk from Tokyo Station's Marunouchi North Exit
• Direct access to the hotel is available from Otemachi Metro (subway) Station Exit C13b via underground passageway
JAPAN RAIL & METRO LINES THAT TRAVEL THROUGH TOKYO STATION:
• Shinkansen Line (bullet train)
• Yamanote Line
• Keihin-Tohoku Line
• Chuo Line
• Tokaido Line
• Yokosuka Line
• Sobu Line
• Keiyo Line
• Marunouchi Line (metro)
METRO LINES THAT TRAVEL THROUGH OTEMACHI STATION:
• Chiyoda Line
• Hanzomon Line
• Marunouchi Line
• Tozai Line
• Mita Line (Toei Subway)